Moore/Furr/Ryan/Hebert/Bordelon Family Albums
Old Armstrong School, Bell County
Moore/Furr/Ryan/Hebert/Bordelon Family Albums > Old Armstrong School, Bell County
The Armstrong School was opened in 1916. Gussie and Morris Moore attended school there beginning 1928, walking from their home on the Huey farm, about 3 miles. See http://www.tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/hna59 for more information.
image



image

LEAD Technologies Inc. V1.01


image



image



image



image



image



image



image



image



image



image

Armstrong School photo. Morris Moore holding dog in front row, Curtis Horton to his immediate left.